"Motorists traveling south from the Chico area should be advised of several road closures on main highways.
· HWY 99 is closed from Durham-Pentz Road to south of Yuba City.
· HWY 70 is closed from HWY 149 to south of Yuba City.
· All other roadways below the Oroville Spillway elevation in Oroville, Thermalito, Biggs, and Gridley south to the Butte County line are closed.
· Motorists traveling south from the Chico area should take HWY 32 to I5 south. Avoid roadways west of Chico typically used to access I5 south as they are closed due to flooding including Sacramento Avenue, River Road, Ord Ferry Road, Aguas Frias Road, and 7 Mile Lane.
· Please leave extra time for commuting."
-Kory Honea, Butte County Sheriff