Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
KPAY ALERTS:
Connect :

 

KPAY News


   A small fire prompted a Chico school to be evacuated
Monday.
    Fire officials say the blaze at a Blue Oak Charter School
classroom was accidentally caused when a teacher plugged
in the wrong appliance and a basket on top of a hot plate ignited.
    All students and staff evacuated safely.
    Damage is estimated at less than 1 thousand dollars.
 

On Air Now
Rush Limbaugh  
Rush Limbaugh
9:00am - 12:00pm
The Rush Limbaugh Show
My Blog

KPAY Stream


SPORTS-TALK KPAY
LIVE & LOCAL
DEDICATED SPORTS
STREAMING CHANNEL


KPAY Calendar




LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services