KPAY News

Butte Public Health is reminding residents to keep safe from smoke from the Camp Fire. They say to stay indoors and to eliminate indoor air pollution from: smoke from cigarettes, vape pens, candles and wood burning stoves. They say to keep your children safe from smoke.

Health officials say to follow your doctors directions regarding medicines and asthma management plans. Call your doctor if symptoms worsen.

On Air Now
Matt Ray
Matt Ray
3:00am - 5:00am
Americas 1st News

KPAY SPORTS Stream


KPAY SPORTS 1290-AM
DEDICATED SPORTS
STREAMING CHANNEL

 

 



93.9 KPAY
NEWS-TALK

LIVE & LOCAL

DEDICATED ON-AIR
& STREAMING


KPAY Calendar