Word has been coming into KPAY that Butte County's Ag Department is only allowing commercial livestock owners into certain restricted areas to feed and water their livestock - NOT homeowners at previously reported.

The Agriculture Department, at Nelson Avenue and County Center Drive in Oroville, will furnish the commercial owners with a letter that is only available through the Agriculture Department. People will be allowed in but must depart by the same route as entry. And an escort may be required.